Using penis enlargement exercises is a very effective and safe method to enlarge your penis. On the other hand, there are other popular methods that can prove to be risky:
- Tablets: Their effectiveness has never been proven. Penis enlargement pills are not regulated by the FDA, so they may contain ingredients that may be harmful.
- Pumps: This method is somewhat effective, but only to give you a solid lift. It cannot help you to add any inches and the results are temporary. Also, you run the risk of injury.
- Hanging Weight: Using this technique can cause rotation problems.
- Silicone Injection: Placing liquid silicone in your member is definitely a bad idea. It can also result in permanent impotence or death.
- Cream: Not only is it completely useless, but it can infect you.
- Surgery: Although surgery is one of the very few methods that really works, it has its drawbacks. It is very expensive and it is definitely not natural, as all the added sizes come from an implant. Also, keep in mind that there is always the possibility of complications: every time you have surgery you take risks.
As you can see, most methods do not work. But, even if they do some of it, it's very dangerous to use. It's better to have a small penis, than one that doesn't work properly.
Best Solution: Penis Enlargement Exercises
These exercises, also known as jelks, can help you increase your size by 2-3-inches without risking your health. All you need is your 2 hands and 10 minutes of time each day. In just a few weeks you can see huge benefits, without wasting your money on male enhancement technology, which simply doesn't work.